Tycoon - Peter Jones


Tycoon: How to Be REALLY RichI am not a business student or a business woman, but a woman with a lot of interest to know about business. So I searched for books about Business. I had read some books to like “Running Successful Business”, “10 easy steps to start a small business” etc. But these books really did’nt get to the spirit of the real life business changes. I was looking for some details like,
  • What does really a Business means?
  • How to be prepared for yourself before you start a business?
  • How to build a network?
  • What are the things we really need to look and be cautious about while we are in the business?
  • How to take your business into the next level?
  • How to raise fund for the business?
  • How the face and Overcome any crisis in your business? Etc
                                                             
Like this I had so many questions in my mind. At that time I happened to see a TV show  “Dragon’s Den”(A TV show in UK). I was really impressed by the way Peter Jones (one of the 5 venture Capitalist in the show) presents his vision for running a business and also the way he analyses the opportunity  for the business. This show made me to search for more information about the venture capitalists  especially about Peter Jones. With my search I got a book written by Peter Jones titled “ TYCOON”.

Tycoon book had answered all my questions. The big bonus is the way he shared his real time experience at the end of the each chapter.

No comments: