Food Processor

Search Amazon.com for food processor

Recently I have bought a Philips Food Processor. It has really done a magic in my kitchen. My love for raw and boiled vegetables abounds, but, I find it very difficult to cut the vegetables. If you go for cut frozen vegetables, it is very costly. This triggered me to search for a good food processor. After a month of search for a good processor, finally I found my magic Philips Food Processor. Its cuteness lies in its size and the performance. The size is very compact and does not need large space.

The performance is really amazing. It cuts, chops, grates in seconds. Even it helps me to prepare dough for chapatti. Juicer attachment is another magic.

The only difficulty is to change the blade for different purposes. However I realized that was just getting used to it. Once I got used to it, it is very comfortable now.

Another beauty is it does not leave my kitchen work in a mess when I am finished with it.

The cost of the food processor was around Rs.5K. Though costly it is adding to my convenience and health for our family. It’s a good buy.
                                         Hamilton Beach 6-Cup Food Processor - 70450             

No comments: